Who are these kegel balls for?
- Women who want strong and tighter vaginal muscles.
- Women who wants to strengthen their pelvic floor, since stronger pelvic floor muscles may lead to more intense sex & orgasm.
- Women who want to reduce their bladder weakness and improve continence.
*Not for use by men.
Why you should buy it
- Best method for women to get strong and tight vaginal muscles.
- Helps in training of contraction and relaxation of vaginal walls allowing you to “massage” your partner’s penis during penetration.
- Allows you to regain strength and bladder control.
- These Kegel balls are especially great for women who feel a loss of muscle strength especially after childbirth.
- Made of soft and smooth silicon to prevent hurting your delicate vagina walls.
- These balls can not only help intensify your orgasms but also improve muscle control.
- Perfectly designed for beginners or advanced users who wish to enjoy the benefits of Kegel exercises.
- Have a silicone holder on one end for easy retrieval after use.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy to use.
Where to use it
- Used within the vagina for pelvic muscle workout.
How to use these Kegel Exerciser Balls
- Thoroughly clean it by using an anti-bacterial toy cleaner or soap and water. Rinse and dry it up with a clean cloth.
- Apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant on the Kegel balls for easy insertion into your vagina.
- Choose a comfortable position.
- Slowly and gently insert the first ball followed by the second ball.
- Push the balls into your vagina as per your comfort.
- Hold your Kegel balls inside of you by tightening your vaginal and pelvic floor muscles.
- Hold the contraction for 5 seconds and relax for another 5 seconds. Repeat this step 5 times in a row to complete one set (Perform up to three sets a day).
- Once the session is done, add more lube to your vaginal opening and gently pull on the removal string until the two Kegel balls slide out.
- After use, thoroughly clean them. Rinse them in water, and dry them with a clean towel.
- Once they’re dry, store them in a storage pouch/ bag to protect them from damage and infectious substances.
What else do you need?
- A sex toy storage pouch: To keep your Kegel Exerciser Balls safe from damage or any infectious substances.
- A suitable lube: Lubricant help in easy insertion of the Kegel balls into the vagina and to avoid any discomfort because of vaginal dryness.
- Sex toy cleaner to hygienically sanitize your Kegel balls before or after use.
What’s in the box?
- One (1) set of two 36-gram Kegel Exerciser balls.